Attract new lesson clients – Earn gift certificates from Dover Saddlery, Purina, SmartPak and others!
Discounts are the number one motivating factor that encourage new riders to take their first riding lesson or trail ride. Help encourage the newcomers you connected with through the 2015 Challenge return to your stable or business for MORE horse activities and become frequent riders by offering a $10 Horse Bucks discount that is valid for an introductory riding lesson or trail ride!
Here’s how it works:
- Notify Time to Ride you want to participate by completing this form.
- Time to Ride will send the $10 Horse Bucks coupon to the newcomers who attended your 2015 Challenge events. If you have your own email system, you may send the email yourself with graphic provided by Time to Ride.
- Newcomers will call you to schedule a riding lesson and redeem their $10 Horse Bucks.
- You can provide a free first lesson, or a bigger discount than $10, but you must at minimum honor the $10 Horse Bucks coupon.
- When they come to take the introductory riding lesson, take a photo and send it to email@example.com with the new rider’s name and email as proof.
- Time to Ride will reimburse you for the $10 that you discounted from the lesson by sending your choice of gift certificate (all are $10 value unless otherwise noted):
Classic Equine (Equibrand)
AQHA Outfitters ($25 value)
Purina feed coupon ($20 value)
Morris Media Network: Subscription to Western Horseman, Equine Journal, Barrel Horse News, or Quarter Horse News ($25 value)
In effect, you will be offering a discount without losing any revenue!
- All 2015 Time to Ride Challenge Hosts who scheduled events and uploaded newcomers are eligible.
- Newcomers MUST have attended a 2015 Challenge event. Time to Ride will verify that their email came from the host’s 2015 Challenge newcomer attendee
- Newcomers may NOT be host’s current clients, or regular riders at any other business.
- Only one coupon per newcomer will be reimbursed.
- Horse Bucks are non-transferable except for use by the child of a newcomer who attended an event.
- Hosts may earn up to $200 total value of gift certificates (20 new riders).
- First come, first serve. Valid while supplies last.
- Time to Ride reserves the right to refuse reimbursement for any reason at any time, or for no reason, and to make determinations or changes at any time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-591-7811 with any questions!